UK Battery Storage: Opportunities & Market Entry Strategies for 2018-2022
The new UK Battery Storage: Opportunities & Market Entry Strategies for 2018-2022 report is ideal for companies seeking to enter the thriving UK energy storage sector, covering the key information needed by internal sales, marketing and business development functions.
The UK is set for explosive growth in the deployment of battery storage systems over the next five years. With business models evolving rapidly - accompanied by new supply-chains and working relationships being established to accelerate deployment rates - this new report provides a key resource and reference guidebook for all companies seeking to benefit within the UK’s storage sector in the next few years.
- This report covers the key statistics and trends in the market today, including:
- Installed capacity with build phasing and project sizes.
- The size of the pipeline and how this is split by project size and location.
- Project funding and revenue streams, including auctions that have taken place already, in addition to what may come in the future.
- Main players and emerging companies are detailed in the report. Companies are segmented across developers, service providers, and battery suppliers.
- The report includes forecasts for the overall market, covering the existing pipeline and the prospects for deployment, taking into account factors such as regulation and grid needs (that could slow or increase the uptake of storage going forward).
- The report reviews stakeholders, including the stage of the project development they are engaged at, and what information they need to know to succeed with their specific business models in the future.