PV Manufacturing & Technology Quarterly Report
The PV Manufacturing & Technology Quarterly report provides a definitive guide to solar PV technology today. The report covers production metrics for the industry and the leading solar manufacturers across the entire value-chain, including polysilicon, ingot, wafer, cell, and c-Si & thin-film modules.
- Over 100 companies are analysed bottom-up, with quarterly effective capacities by region and technology type. Production levels for the different technologies are identified through mapping out utilization rates for lines throughout the year.
- Module shipments are identified by quarter for each module supplier, further segmented into key countries and regions for shipment. This allows quarterly market-share allocations to be tracked at the company and regional level.
- Forecasts for new capacity, technology upgrades and expansions are given for all companies tracked, showing clearly the main drivers behind the adoption of mono wafers, PERC cells and n-type entrants, for example.
- Capex and R&D spending is also provided for all manufacturers, with capex split into poly, ingot, wafer, cell and module segments and by region of capacity addition.
- The The PV Manufacturing & Technology Quarterly report is a must-have quarterly addition for all PV manufacturers, and equipment and materials suppliers, and offers the most credible and detailed benchmarking tool available today within the industry.